Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I'm new to this forum. I got referred to check it out. Cool shtuff so far. Anyhow I just wanted to let you guys know I have a ton of factory lamborghini workshop manuals. All the way back to the Miura and Espada days. Super detailed. Hit me up if you likey. They are thousands of pages strong.

So just PM or email at [email protected]

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
IBTL. So, assuming you're coming here for community purposes and your love of the '4' lifestyle -- I assume these manuals are free, correct? I mean, really who would come on a forum and try to sell something in their initial post??? No introduction... no comments in other threads; only a listing about some manuals and your personal email. I dunno man, pretty Busch League.

·
Registered
7,271 Posts
I would love a Miura one please

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
image.jpg I'm a Porsche nut. Have a 993TT. Full Protomotive engine build. Tialsport Turbos. Etc etc. Old school Chevy truck with 8.1L/T56 trans, a few other toys too. I'm a CNC Programmer. Have a few of my own machines here in Texas. Also In my day job I sell new CNC equipment from 2-15 axis lathes and to up to 5 axis milling machines. I enjoy manufacturing firearms... Mostly for machine guns, assault rifles, and sub machine guns. Medical parts. Tiny ones. To help find cancer. Etc. Anything that makes life easier or better I enjoy manufacturing.

A friend of mine mentioned it was an expensive pain in the a$$ when he bought his manuals and diagrams for a UGRTT 1R Gallardo he has. So I came to see if anyone needed them. Save a little coin.

I've been a six speed online member for years. Currently a Rennlist member as well. Several years now too. Just trying to share and help. Love working on my own stuff. Making my own parts. Created my profile on my iPhone in just a few minutes. Couldn't upload my picture for some reason. Guess maybe pixels.

Anyhow.

Busch league not... 5 years sober. Never felt better.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
image.jpg Thank you sir. Lots of time involved in it. I'd start chatting but I'm sure you guys would rather speak Italian. :)

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
View attachment 136425 I'm a Porsche nut. Have a 993TT. Full Protomotive engine build. Tialsport Turbos. Etc etc. Old school Chevy truck with 8.1L/T56 trans, a few other toys too. I'm a CNC Programmer. Have a few of my own machines here in Texas. Also In my day job I sell new CNC equipment from 2-15 axis lathes and to up to 5 axis milling machines. I enjoy manufacturing firearms... Mostly for machine guns, assault rifles, and sub machine guns. Medical parts. Tiny ones. To help find cancer. Etc. Anything that makes life easier or better I enjoy manufacturing.

A friend of mine mentioned it was an expensive pain in the a$$ when he bought his manuals and diagrams for a UGRTT 1R Gallardo he has. So I came to see if anyone needed them. Save a little coin.

I've been a six speed online member for years. Currently a Rennlist member as well. Several years now too. Just trying to share and help. Love working on my own stuff. Making my own parts. Created my profile on my iPhone in just a few minutes. Couldn't upload my picture for some reason. Guess maybe pixels.

Anyhow.

Busch league not... 5 years sober. Never felt better.

I use to run 4 and 5 axis vertical and horizontals back in the day making jet engine turbine blades, veins and impellers. Even further back during my HS days I had a part time job running 2 axis CNC's making pretty much everything including some medical parts....Neat stuff

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I use to run 4 and 5 axis vertical and horizontals back in the day making jet engine turbine blades, veins and impellers. Even further back during my HS days I had a part time job running 2 axis CNC's making pretty much everything including some medical parts....Neat stuff
:) I'm the Texas region dealer for Matsuura, Hwacheon, Miyano, Citizen-Cincom. You know what's up with the machines then :) I did a demo part a few weeks back. 150mm turbine impeller. Wished it fit on my car lol.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Car and product seems good, approach, not so much. Unless they are free, sponsorship would be the respectful thing to do. I'd take one though lol.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I guess we live in a smoke an mirrors world these days lol. People get weird when you just offer something in black and white. If you guys want the manuals shoot me an email.

·
Registered
7,271 Posts
i sent you my email.

thanks

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
I guess we live in a smoke an mirrors world these days lol. People get weird when you just offer something in black and white. If you guys want the manuals shoot me an email.
How so? It's a free market, not a free world.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
How so? It's a free market, not a free world.
Ahhh, just the perception initially was that I was trolling. :) it's cool though.

To pip: you are in Austin? Where abouts? We just moved back to Houston from Austin. Lived off of 620 just past Steiner Ranch and the Oasis.

·
Registered
7,271 Posts
Im in Cedar Park...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts