Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone
Salut from India.. this is a Sesto Elemento replica... based on a LP 560.. took about 3 months for the full conversion.. looks pretty realistic.. these are the only pics i have so far.. will update more as i get more pictures.

Cheers!!

969533_10151609739413031_734198829_n.jpg 1001369_10151609738738031_660870646_n.jpg

·
Registered
319 Posts
Unless the curb weight is 2200 lbs or less, this car = fail.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
it doesn't have the "edge" the sesto has. a waste imo.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Because the Sesto Elemento is all about going on a diet. The car is a lightweight, limited edition. The name, Sesto Elemento, A.K.A. the 6th element, is a tribute to what makes the car so light, carbon. Even though the car is powered by a 570 HP v10, matted to a 6 speed semi-auto transmission with all-wheel drive, it still weighs less than 2,200 lbs. That weight is comparable to subcompact cars like the Honda fit, and it makes this the lightest car Lamborghini has ever produced.

In the end, this car looks like something it isn't. You guys don't like body-kits on Pontiac fiero's that make them look like lamborghini's, so why make an already good looking Gallardo look like something it's not?

·
Registered
693 Posts
Complete fail. No exotic should be subjected to the torture that is a replica kit. In the [edited] words of the great Katt Williams:

"If god done bless you with an [LP560], be happy you got an [LP560]. . . The f****d-up part is, it do look like a [Sesto Elemento] until a [Sesto Elemento] pull up next to you. Then you just hitting that motherf***er's ass. This is bullshit. I don't even want to be on this street, n***a!"

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
I'm gonna be honest I think it looks like shit...

If you have a Gallardo, keep it one. No need to turn it into something its not!

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Because the Sesto Elemento is all about going on a diet. The car is a lightweight, limited edition. The name, Sesto Elemento, A.K.A. the 6th element, is a tribute to what makes the car so light, carbon. Even though the car is powered by a 570 HP v10, matted to a 6 speed semi-auto transmission with all-wheel drive, it still weighs less than 2,200 lbs. That weight is comparable to subcompact cars like the Honda fit, and it makes this the lightest car Lamborghini has ever produced.

In the end, this car looks like something isn't. You guys don't like body-kits on Pontiac fiero's that make them look like lamborghini's, so why make an already good looking Gallardo look like something it's not?
Thanks for the wiki. Why did you do it then?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts