Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, thought I'd share my new design project with all lambo enthusiasts, just finished this for my portfolio piece. It's a 3D cad generated tuning design proposal for Lamborghini Lp-540, featuring an aggressive four piece front bumper with carbon fiber add-on parts, enhanced side cooling blade, rear carbon fiber exhaust vent with f1 styled diffuser and custom 5 spoke wheel design. Let me know what you guys think!

·
Registered
80 Posts
looks good... The overall theme flows, the rear is nice the front looks overly exaggerated. Nice none the less.

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
sick

·
Registered
583 Posts
sick job man, i like it all alot but idk about the diffuser i think theres too much going on there :p looks great overall!

·
Registered
112 Posts
almost perfect. only 2 things i see as 'corvette-ish' is the rear scoop, dont have that opening, maybe let it vent air to engine or brake ducts instead; rear spoiler looks just like a z06, a carbon fiber version of the superleggera or just plain would be better IMO
reguardless... amazing concept. i hope that gets into production.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey thanks for all the feed back, greatly appreciate it...I'm seeing a balance of positive response which is good, and i agree with the back diffuser needing more aggressiveness.

TECNOCRAFT- I haven't considered going into production, it was more of a portfolio piece to showcase a new service category for a client...if your interested, or know who may produce it, let me know we can work something out ;)

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
like everything expect the side vents. looks great though!
+1. The overall look is really solid. Love the ass-end! I'd be very proud if to have this piece in your portfolio!

·
Registered
181 Posts
The front and rear diffuser look pretty good but I'm not a fan of the exhaust tips, side intakes or the headlight/tail light eyelids. It's pretty radical but I'm not a fan putting body kits on these cars.

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
Impressive. Any thoughts on developing an active rear spoiler like the Carrera or Veyron.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I like it!

AMV Design Lamborghini Gallardo LP 540 Green Goblin - GTSPIRIT.COM

But what's the story around the power-loss??
It may seem like a typo at first, but in actuality giving some thought the bodykit would function as a conversion kit for the older generation Gallardo owners, who don't want to purchase a new Lambo just for looks, but would like to modernize it with a face lift. I'm not a mechanic, but i would think attaining a boost from older Gallardo engines to 540hp with improved airflow to the engine and exhaust system is more realistic than calling it Lp-1000...I'll let underground racing do their magic with 1000hp set ups ;)

Thanks for all the feedback!!!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts