Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have experience with the OZ Ultraleggera wheels?

Attachments

·
Registered
740 Posts
They make awesome wheels. Usually very light too.

Ive always personally been biased to BBS but OZ's are tops on the list as well.

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
that turbo looks awesome! (especially without the black hood)

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
I have had OZs on a Porsche, nothing but good and that one in black on a white turbo is just orgasmic.

·
Registered
901 Posts
super nice

·
Premium Member
2,399 Posts
decent wheels for a BMW or an audi, but a Turbo???? NO WAY. Get HREs

·
Banned
6,957 Posts
Quality wise they are top notch. Almost every racing team uses OZs.
A good friend of mine who runs a tuning company and also mods perofessional race cars uses nothing but OZ Ultraleggeras.

The looks are a different issue.

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Quality wise they are top notch. Almost every racing team uses OZs.
A good friend of mine who runs a tuning company and also mods perofessional race cars uses nothing but OZ Ultraleggeras.

The looks are different issue.
Why? I think they look great?

·
Registered
740 Posts
I say go with a nice forged wheel from BBS, HRE, or Volk, they will be stronger and lighter. Didnt realize the OZ's were cast.

·
Premium Member
4,872 Posts
mine never held air - but never had a problem w/ potholes, etc in the city (unlike my HREs)

- chuck

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have Ultraleggeras and I love them. Ive had other 3 piece forged wheels in the past but these OZs get the most compliments. Plus theyre cheap and easily available incase you whack one on a curb. Just make sure to add black Porsche center caps

·
Registered
113 Posts
On that white TT.. anything will look good. But the OZs are legit.. good company. Forget what the masses say when it comes to HRE, BBS.. blah blah blah.. Get whatever looks good in your oppinion.

Not bashing the big brands.. I have HRE's on my 996TT now. But get what you think looks good. Those wheels look dope.

·
Registered
941 Posts
Great looking car and scheme on the white Porsche. OZ wheels have been around for a long time and they do make some great stuff. Only thing is, you'll see em everywhere, cause they're cheap and mainstream.

·
Registered
785 Posts
nothing but good things to say about these wheels, mine have held up quite well and I am a very agressive driver around NYC and NNJ (worst streets anywhere lol) I cracked a set of BBS and another set of oettinger on my audi, I run 20s on my cayman and not a bend or a problem whatsoever:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts