Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
rolls-royce-phantom-macau.jpg

Stephen Hung is a luxury entrepreneur who just purchased the largest Rolls-Royce Phantom fleet in the world, according to a press release issued by the automaker Sept. 16.

The order placed includes 30 Bespoke Extended Wheelbase Phantoms and all of them are intended for use at his soon-to-come Louis XIII hotel in Macau. Rolls-Royce stated in the press release that this is the world’s largest single order of Rolls-Royces ever, with two of them being the most expensive Phantoms ever commissioned.

Learn and see more at: http://blog.dupontregistry.com/rolls-royce/louis-xiii-hotel-macau-orders-30-rolls-royce-phantoms/​

·
Registered
150 Posts
Amazing! I wonder how long the wait will be to fulfill all those orders. If a SWB Phantom takes 3-4 months to build then the wait time for 30 cars, two being bespoke LWB models, must be insane.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Amazing! I wonder how long the wait will be to fulfill all those orders. If a SWB Phantom takes 3-4 months to build then the wait time for 30 cars, two being bespoke LWB models, must be insane.
I would agree if it was an order of 5 cars, but think of how much he is spending. 30 Cars at my estimate would be ~500k a piece. He is satisfying a quarters worth of builds so i'm sure they will give him some type of expedited production.

·
Registered
150 Posts
I would agree if it was an order of 5 cars, but think of how much he is spending. 30 Cars at my estimate would be ~500k a piece. He is satisfying a quarters worth of builds so i'm sure they will give him some type of expedited production.
That's most likely the case, but remember these are hand built cars. Some things can't and shouldn't be rushed.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts