Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Buy Me!!!!

Haha, but on a serious note. Wore them probably a 6 times. Still look brand new (except for a little dirt on the bottom of the shoe obviously). They are super rare, super exclusive, only a hand full of stores got em.

Size 9.5 in Louis Sneaker which really fits like a US 11.

You won't see em in a store, kinda like the LV millionaires. If you do see them anywhere for sale, or on someones feet, they are most likely knock offs. Mine aren't. ;)

Still have the original LV Bags, Box, hell even the ad the shoes came with all in the original big brown box. They are in the box now, sitting on my entertainment center, and I really passed through the crazy shoe phase of my life, so it's time for em to go.

$950.00 OBO. +/- 600 dollar loss on my part. PM me if interested or have something caaaaaraazy that ya wanna trade :)

Actual Shoes for sale used in a Bofresco ad. The shirt was pretty appropriate :laugh:

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
used to be into shoes, not so much anymore. Had a weakness for LV sneakers. Not so much anymore. lol It is a costly addiction.

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
price dropped $750.00 They are on consignment at a buddies Sneaker Store, but can be shipped out immediately

1 - 11 of 11 Posts