Luxury4Play.com banner

Louis Vuitton Bags

7K views 21 replies 13 participants last post by  Bcoop4 
#1 ·
hi guys,

does anyone have connections with LV i need to get the speedy 30 or 35 handbag for my girlfriend for xmas and trying to get it a good price

thanks

brandon

#2 ·
cant the stores locate it and ship it to you?

#3 ·
i can probably get it at a store near me but i was wondering if anyone had connections with them

doesnt hurt to ask

#4 ·
There aren't really any "connections" that can help you with LV stuff, it's not like buying a Rolex or jeans...usually the price at the boutique is what you're going to pay anywhere else if you want the real deal. If you want a good fake though, something your girl wouldn't be able to tell the difference between, there are deals to be had.

#6 ·
she knows the difference which is bad the only reason being is im 19 and the money is coming right out of my pocket and would like some cash from the holidays to be saved which i dont see happening now and from what she is telling me which could be a lie she got me a rolex when she was with her mom but i dont know if it is true

#7 ·
i probably end up getting the real thing as stated in the last post its worth a try asking though

#11 ·
not buying this girls we have been together for 5 years

#21 ·
deff will ill be in shock if she actually got me one i mean she showed me on the computer and she usually forgets like the model of stuff and she went straight to it and sent me it so we will see

#19 ·
i know right i wish

No connections , and no sales on LV. I was looking for a bag for my fiance and no LV store on earth had it. So I asked them what do they do with over stock. She looked, laughed, and replied " We shred them" LMAO...

Get her a burberry, gucci, or even coach.
and ive only heard out of her mouth for the last month or 2 i want this bag and nothing else if they dont have it in the store when i get it problem solved and wont have to get it for her lol

#16 ·
No connections , and no sales on LV. I was looking for a bag for my fiance and no LV store on earth had it. So I asked them what do they do with over stock. She looked, laughed, and replied " We shred them" LMAO...

Get her a burberry, gucci, or even coach.

#17 · (Edited)
Good luck with a Speedy bag.

I've bought my girl quite a few LV bags and that one was tough to get even not during the Holiday season. It's probably their most popular bag with the ladies because of it's versatility (I'm told) and with the guys because as an entry level bag, it's relatively inexpensive compared to other LV items. Your best bet is trying to buy someone's spot on a waiting list and hoping for the best but if money is tight, that option might not work out for you. Example: LV at the Bloomingdales at Tyson's Corner in NoVa had 22-25 people on their list. The LV store across the street had about the same (as of last week.)

Good Luck bud -- definitely don't buy anything fake though. Remember, the bag may be for her but it is a reflection of the person giving it (you).

#18 ·
first of all, never get a girl something you don't want to or can't afford. don't let anyone walk your life. if she is giving you a rolex, that's her gift to you. it's not an even gift exchange. you are under no obligation to give her a bag or equal value. any girl asking for a gift out of your means simply isn't mature or caring enough of you.

if you lose this girl, it won't be the end of the world. i can't imagine you keeping up with her expectations. by 21, will you be getting her a Hermes or something? save money for yourself and invest in something that will matter.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.