·
Registered
2,335 Posts
quite an amazing neighborhood...

·
Registered
649 Posts
it's arab owned. What else is new?
Their obscenity really isn't that bad, its a nice change from the stock look but it definately isn't riced out. Just custom.....:whistle:

·
Registered
7,806 Posts
Their obscenity really isn't that bad, its a nice change from the stock look but it definately isn't riced out. Just custom.....:whistle:
I'm just pointing out that they like low, wide bodied cars and loud exhausts. That's all I saw in Dubai. However, this 599 is a Novitec Rosso so it's NOT riced. It has many mods under the hood aswell. Looks fine. The Gold wrapped 599 that rolls around London during the summer is just as sick

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm just pointing out that they like low, wide bodied cars and loud exhausts. That's all I saw in Dubai. However, this 599 is a Novitec Rosso so it's NOT riced. It has many mods under the hood aswell. Looks fine. The Gold wrapped 599 that rolls around London during the summer is just as sick
I used to live in Dubai for 4 1/2 years and most of the exotics I saw were stock, not wide bodied etc. Yes they were low and loud cause that's how Ferrari's and Lambo's are.

·
Registered
816 Posts
Yeah, custom, that's what Civic owners say when they go to Pep Boys to buy aftermarket parts as well. :lol:

The car is ugly as crap in my opinion, rice in my book is nasty styling, I don't care if it's a one million dollar super car or a five hundred dollar Civic, it's the same level to me.

·
Registered
7,806 Posts
I used to live in Dubai for 4 1/2 years and most of the exotics I saw were stock, not wide bodied etc. Yes they were low and loud cause that's how Ferrari's and Lambo's are.
I'm reffering to the Porsches and Ferraris. Most cars are stock except paint, rims, tint and exhaust. Go back now, there are many Mercedes being wide bodied like the SLRs and Black series and AMGs. Atleast this summer.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'm reffering to the Porsches and Ferraris. Most cars are stock except paint, rims, tint and exhaust. Go back now, there are many Mercedes being wide bodied like the SLRs and Black series and AMGs. Atleast this summer.
I agree with the Mercedes' being modified and there are some crazy colours.

·
Registered
7,806 Posts
I agree with the Mercedes' being modified and there are some crazy colours.
Haha yeah. There was a pearl orange sl65 amg black with big ass orange rims and orange interior in a dealer. I thought, who would do that to a mercedes? lol

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Haha yeah. There was a pearl orange sl65 amg black with big ass orange rims and orange interior in a dealer. I thought, who would do that to a mercedes? lol
Yeah that one, at the Al Ain Class Motors dealership. I've got a few videos from there on my channel if you want to check them. I don't think it's the Black Series, but it's definately modified by Fab Design. Al Ain Class Motors is definately my favorite dealership, filmed an Enzo, Renovatio, Veyron etc there. They also have had the MC12 Corsa, various Veyron's, Reventon's and SV's.

·
Registered
7,806 Posts
Yeah that one, at the Al Ain Class Motors dealership. I've got a few videos from there on my channel if you want to check them. I don't think it's the Black Series, but it's definately modified by Fab Design. Al Ain Class Motors is definately my favorite dealership, filmed an Enzo, Renovatio, Veyron etc there. They also have had the MC12 Corsa, various Veyron's, Reventon's and SV's.
Yes. They had a Gemballa Mirage GT when i was there. grey and yellow combo. I will check my pics again to see if it is or not. I will def check your channel. Thanks!

·
Registered
7,806 Posts
It was a SL65 AMG and yeah, Fab design. Not a fan of it at all

1 - 20 of 32 Posts