Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Soooooo....

As we all know how addicting they are for the ladies.. and my girl is one the victims of the Red Sole Foot Crack...

But is time for a change... and its time i show her up a little bit :laugh:

SCHEK IT OUT!!!!

My New Louboutins, limited edition, boutique only

and not gonna lie, they are pretty fly and comfortable..

sorry for the iphone pics..

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,881 Posts
Im getting the Rantus Orlato's. Only thing that sucks is when we rock $600+ designer sneaks here to clubs in Miami the useless doorman say cant wear sneakers lol.

But they let the guys in with the steve madden white loafers in with no prob.

·
Premium Member
17,966 Posts
So that was you!! :p I didn't have the number saved. Now that I know.. bwwaaahaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaa

On a side note.. nice shoes my friend. ;)

·
Registered
10,739 Posts
nice LB's!

im gonna pass by the louboutin store after work (coz its beside my office :D) to see if they have em here!

·
Registered
168 Posts
Im getting the Rantus Orlato's. Only thing that sucks is when we rock $600+ designer sneaks here to clubs in Miami the useless doorman say cant wear sneakers lol.

But they let the guys in with the steve madden white loafers in with no prob.
What clubs are you going to...

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Nice but not my style. I like more space age look like Ato or Android Homme. Enjoy them on the dance floor!

·
Registered
933 Posts
what are the price for those puppies?...a buddy of mine just picked up a pair w. studs all over them.
$1,100. I got the same pair in black w/ studs.

I personally think they they are over-rated/not worth the money and not as comfortable as I had hoped, but the shop doesn't take returns...oh wells.

If anyone wants a pair in 9 / 42, let me know, I'll sell them for 1k even.

·
Premium Member
1,102 Posts
$1,100. I got the same pair in black w/ studs.

I personally think they they are over-rated/not worth the money and not as comfortable as I had hoped, but the shop doesn't take returns...oh wells.

If anyone wants a pair in 9 / 42, let me know, I'll sell them for 1k even.
lol i have the same pair. doesnt get much use and not sure about the studded look. should have got the non studded pair hahaha

1 - 15 of 15 Posts