Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gettin the gf a birthday present and know she wants a pair of Louboutins just wondering if anyone here had a hookup on them or recomended a place to buy...don't buy too many heels for myself so don't know where to go besides Neimans

·
Registered
3,946 Posts
Barney's is where my girl gets hers from also saks. I know I see the boxes I. Front my house all the time. PS is it her first pair if it is don't buy them you'll be sick to yir stomach.

·
Registered
971 Posts
Call Louboutin in the Palazzo Shops in Vegas.
Ask for Linda, tell her David G sent you.

the only problem is... once you get her one pair.. you are screwed..
i got my girl her first pair... now shes up to 6... FML

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the help guys...yea it's her first pair I know she's planning on getting some soon so it should make a pretty cool bday present

·
Registered
2,184 Posts
the only problem is... once you get her one pair.. you are screwed..
i got my girl her first pair... now shes up to 6... FML
I have nightmares about these things. I swear they put something in the insoles to cause these girls to get hooked LOL.

·
Registered
971 Posts
I have nightmares about these things. I swear they put something in the insoles to cause these girls to get hooked LOL.
you SHOULD BE VERY VERY SCARED!!

you dont understand man.. its like foot crack for them. a girl sees red soles and its like POW!! insta crazzz

·
Registered
2,184 Posts
Oh I already know mi amigo. I'm on a first name basis with every shoe salesperson @ Barneys. Ms. JerzyH2 can't get enough of them LOL

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hahaha might not be the best idea...especially if I go to Vegas in Oct cause I'm sure I'll be passing by the boutique

1 - 14 of 14 Posts