Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this topic has been posted before probably more than once, but as many of you know, the places are changing all the damn time! Can't keep up! Here for at least another 9-10 days looking for the popping places to go for every day of the week! Preferably places where you don't have to be committed to a table reservation/bottle service to even get in. So far hung out at Winstons and The Polo Lounge. Was told to go to Area. Where else is there as far as clubs and lounges?

·
Registered
604 Posts
AREA??? That place is still open???

Trousdale/colony/voyeur. You will probably have to get a table though or wait in line/greece the guy who thinks he's god up front dressed in the monkey suit holding a clipboard.

I like Ma'Kai in sm on saturday nights. It's sometimes hit and miss but usually it's a really nice spot. I'd do happy hour/drinks at the sm mall (zengo, xino, La sandia) or wine &appetizers at the wine garden (cool place for a date - if it's cold, request a blanket and try and sit at a sofa under a heater) then walk over to Ma'Kai or the penthouse at the huntley.

·
14,490 Posts
I can get you a table and on the list for free most likely for Colony on Saturday nights. Well... I can get you pretty much into any club in hollywood.

I have a friend.... who takes care of these places.. yes.... takes care of.
Just PM me your # and I'll have my friend text you. Or go to his website.
http://www.godfatherevents.com/

When you email him just say I sent you. Hill know who your talkin about the moment you say Malibu.

·
Registered
4,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I can get you a table and on the list for free most likely for Colony on Saturday nights. Well... I can get you pretty much into any club in hollywood.

http://www.godfatherevents.com/

When you email him just say I sent you. Hill know who your talkin about the moment you say Malibu.
PMd :D

·
Registered
933 Posts
AREA?! LOL LOL closed, now called 'Industry' .... I like Voyeur and Crown Bar is still a fave. Also check out Roger Room and Coco de ville at STK.

·
14,490 Posts
AREA?! LOL LOL closed, now called 'Industry' .... I like Voyeur and Crown Bar is still a fave. Also check out Roger Room and Coco de ville at STK.
Dude Area was the shit back in the day!. Although when it started getting unbelievably crowded to where you couldn't even move. It got retarded real fast. Thats when I left and just went to Les Deux.

·
Registered
509 Posts

Godfather Events

LOL guess thats where you got the nickname Mafia :D

·
14,490 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts