Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
e350.jpg

Good Evening All:

I just accepted a sales job that will increase my mileage usage; so I will be letting go of my 2014 E350 Sport for something with no mileage restrictions.

VIN: WDDHF5KB3EA873018 (no accidents ; clean title)

Polar White on Black MB Tex

MSRP on the car is $63,175

My payment is $450.93 a month INCLUDING 9% sales tax; so the payment could be cheaper or more expensive depending on the sales tax in your area.

To get this payment you would have to put down close to $5000. I'm just looking to re-coup a portion of that. $2500 cash to me; and the buyer also pays for the MBZ Financial lease transfer fee of $550.

The car currently eclipsed the 7000 mile mark. 22,500 total miles are allowed until the lease termination date of February 16, 2016. This is a 27 month lease that started on November 16, 2013.

A few of the major options on the vehicle are the Premium Package 1 (P01), Parking Assist Package (996 - I LOVE this package. The self parallel parking feature gets your passenger all the time. Great conversation piece), and Driver Assistance Package (997 - This is my favorite. The Distronic Plus works like a charm in stop and go traffic. You can literally take a nap).

35% tint all around except for windshield.

Email or cell is the best form of contact as I am not on the forums much any longer.

Thanks for looking,

Jay

email: soozookablue04 at yahoo dot com
cell: six two six - three one eight - one five two two

More pictures will be up in the morning

1 - 5 of 5 Posts