Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all-
I am looking for someone to do a full system with NAV, Sat radio, iPod/iPhone, rear camera, bluetooth, replace the full Bose system, and install dual subs. Also wanted to install a 9500ci and LI laser system. Also wanted to do custom seat skins (if possible). I am looking to replace the full MOST system but keep the steering wheel functionality. I have spoke with a few companies but all of the have ended with one or two email exchanges and then eventually would not get any replies back. The cayenne is located in Houston and I live in DC. No problems shipping since this is my second vehicle. Thanks!
Nik

·
Registered
5,540 Posts
i've always admired Al & Eds work. they're located in LA if that works for you, and they're a sponsor on here as well.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i've always admired Al & Eds work. they're located in LA if that works for you, and they're a sponsor on here as well.
I agree with you 100% on that and would love for them to do it, but it just seems that its not meant to be. So now looking for my next best solution.

·
Registered
283 Posts
check out shoreline motoring in hunting beach CA.... ive had them work on my vehicle!

Paul and Bob are both great and the costumer service is 5stars!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Go for Sonus Car Audio in Clarksville, TN

Not only is it partially in between you and the location of the car, but they're the #1 installer of the year nation wide. They do a clean job with everything they do. On top of that, they do it so that everything can be returned completely to factory condition.

I've seen them do anything from Ipad dashes and speedometers to 10,000 watt audio installs.

Look into them, they've got a lot of pictures on facebook.

·
Registered
292 Posts
I would look on YELP in the DC area find a shop that has done your car and has great yelp reviews. your probably going need a head unit, or nav system, and a six channel amp. the car will need to be rewired.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I'd ship it out if I was you. Ami in Newton Ma, then you can have us do a full frontal clear bra and a 3 step paint correction while its up north lol.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No, could never find anyone and ended up selling it for my current ride.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Congrats on the Cherokee SRT8. If you would like to have really nice sound system installed feel free to contact Millionaire Motoring in Van Nuys, California. We previously installed a really nice system in an Cherokee SRT8. You can contact for pictures. 818-792-9911

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Congrats on the Cherokee SRT8. If you would like to have really nice sound system installed feel free to contact Millionaire Motoring in Van Nuys, California. We previously installed a really nice system in an Cherokee SRT8. You can contact for pictures. 818-792-9911
Would love to see the build, do y'all have a fb page or webpage I can see the pics?

I love the new jeep grand Cherokee srt8. The interior looks really sick on them. Nice pick.
Its not the same beast as the Cayenne but thats why she is going in for a full forged motor and full built trans soon! Plans after that are full twin turbo build and tune.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts