Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
my sister really likes my very old and daily worn Tag SEL two tone. she says she wants it because it has a "vintage look" and she couldn't possibly do anything to it i haven't already done in the last 20 years to break it. so since she is graduating high school in 2 months i may give it to her. so that leaves me with no daily watch to wear. i don't like to daily either of my two breitlings first because i paid a lot for them and second they are kind of "clunky". i do not remove my watch to do anything throughout the day so the watch has to take a beating. i like chronographs and i want something in the 40-43mm range. and doesn't have to be classic or classy can be fun but must wear comfy on the wrist.

suggest me something!

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Oris. Cant beat the quality and they take a incredible beating. Alot of the models come with a rubber straps that are great for a daily. Just my two cents and well within your budget. Check out the Diver and Aquis models.

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oris. Cant beat the quality and they take a incredible beating. Alot of the models come with a rubber straps that are great for a daily. Just my two cents and well within your budget. Check out the Diver and Aquis models.
they look good i like the motor sport ones but i forgot to mention i like metal bracelet for everyday.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
+1 for Oris. I got a TT1 2 christmases ago and it's been on my wrist almost every day since. The steel bracelet is a little heavy at first but you get used to it fairly quickly. Plus if you shop around you can find a second hand one for less than your budget. I know I picked mine up on WUS for ~1100 and it was only 3 months old.

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
is tissot a good brand? i found one i really like and it is only $500

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Tissot is a very good brand at their price point. They are way underrated IMHO. Do not pay retail, though. AD's even discount them heavily.
thanks for the info. at $500 seems like a great price for a beater! and the blue faced V8 looks fantastic!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.