Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys,

I'm looking to buy a few daily/beater watches that I can wear more often than some of my nicer pieces. The three watches that I feel will be durable enough for my abuse are the new Breitling Superocean (yellow inner bezel), the Bell & Ross Military Type (42mm, not the new ceramic model but the one that is army green and black), and the Panerai PAM 183 (tried it on today, love it, prefer a newer series, I think they are on K now??). I'm also open other RAD's..

Your help is greatly appreciated. New or pre-owned is fine.

Thanks again to everyone in this great community!!

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Already up to M?! Shows how out of the PAM game I'm in haha. K I'll contact you tomorrow, thank you for your help.

·
Registered
3,946 Posts
Mark,

You'll really love the 183. I have one and its one of my favs doesn't get much wrist time but I've seen my fiance eyeballing it up......

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Love the 183. I have been debating one ever since I got into PAM's

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
183 hands down.
I know, I want to buy all three :D, I'm not looking for a comparison of each as they (for me at least) all serve different purposes :wink:

Thanks for the PM's guys!

·
Registered
3,946 Posts
LOL Why did I know that......:clap::clap: I'm glad to see all those G-Shocks had the right time and date.......

I know, I want to buy all three :D, I'm not looking for a comparison of each as they (for me at least) all serve different purposes :wink:

Thanks for the PM's guys!

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
LOL Why did I know that......:clap::clap: I'm glad to see all those G-Shocks had the right time and date.......
Thank God for batteries!! :laugh:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts