Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of my clients wants to buy one so I'm just posting here to see if we have any authorized dealers that have them in stock or knows of any dealers that has the car in stock.

·
Registered
438 Posts
It doesn't work that way...
There were only four made. Three have already been sold and the last car is going to be kept by Lamborghini. On top of the 4 million dollar price tag, the owners were supposedly approached by Lamborghini and given the opportunity of owning a Veneno.

·
Registered
309 Posts
It doesn't work that way...
There were only four made. Three have already been sold and the last car is going to be kept by Lamborghini. On top of the 4 million dollar price tag, the owners were supposedly approached by Lamborghini and given the opportunity of owning a Veneno.
Well there were also 9 roadsters built but im pretty sure those have also already been sold. Also as far as I know theres nobody on the 4 with one as well. Best of luck on finding one though.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
As unrealistic as it sounds, especially seeing as how this is the internet, PM me if this is a serious request.

·
Registered
7,271 Posts
i read somewhere that the owner of Lambo Miami owns one

Doubt he will

Sell it though

hahahahahahahahaha

·
Registered
348 Posts
Lamborghini of Miami does not have one, they just service it. The owner of the green Veneno keeps his Veneno and his 50th Anniversary Roadster in Miami. He said multiple times that he would never sell it though, so that one is out of the picture.

·
Registered
65 Posts
i read somewhere that the owner of Lambo Miami owns one

Doubt he will

Sell it though

hahahahahahahahaha
It's the owner of Lamborghini Long Island that has one. The guy in Miami owns an investment firm. Instagram LamborghiniKS to see vids of his Veneno and other Lamborghinis. He def doesn't seem like the type to sell.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yes, this appears to be harder than I initially thought, I talked to a dealer and there may be some light at the end of the tunnel.

Thanks for all feedback guys, maybe I'll need to buy the scale model if I come up short for my client. :bow1:

·
Registered
448 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts

·
Registered
7,271 Posts
Yea I read that somewhere..... cant figure out where , but it HAS to be true im sure it was on some site to do with cars..... and you know the internet never lies!!

It's the owner of Lamborghini Long Island that has one. The guy in Miami owns an investment firm. Instagram LamborghiniKS to see vids of his Veneno and other Lamborghinis. He def doesn't seem like the type to sell.

·
Registered
326 Posts
1 in NY, 1 in FL, 3rd not in the US. I don't think you have a shot and buying one off the current owners for less than $8mm

1 - 20 of 29 Posts