Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Is price an issue?

If not then I recently stayed at the Montage and Thompson recently and enjoyed my stay at both.

or you can look into Sofitel, I was there last week with my bro in law while he had an business meeting. It's really nice IMO.

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Chris! I will look into this.... actually I better get on this NOW!! lol

·
Registered
50 Posts
The Montage is crazy i also love SHUTTERS On THE BEACH but thats more west its in Santa Monica on the beach, enjoy your stay

·
Premium Member
17,966 Posts
1. Roosevelt
2. Mondrian
3.Sofitel (but it is in a busy ass area)
4. Beverly Wishire :whistle:(if money is not an issue)

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks everyone for the great advice! I went ahead and booked The Thompson as it will be a great jump off point for us. If anyone wants to hang shoot me an email!

Thanks again for the help!

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Thanks everyone for the great advice! I went ahead and booked The Thompson as it will be a great jump off point for us. If anyone wants to hang shoot me an email!

Thanks again for the help!
You'll like the Thompson bro I had a blast there - Be sure to hit up the rooftop and grab a few drinks. The weather should be nice this weekend. :)

Only suggestion is that the entrance is easy to miss lol I didn't find it the first time until I drove back in forth but then again I turned back around to check out the Ferrari dealership thats next door too :laugh:

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
try travelzoo.com they always have the BEST last minute hotel deals. other than that, my favorite hotel has to be the London in W. Hollywood. gordon ramsey has one of his restaurants in the hotel, pretty good if you ask me.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts