Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Banned
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jason A pvssy-ed out, lol so I am looking for a co-pilot.

I got a R8 V10 Spyder, 911 TTS cab and 2 door G500 cab.

Holler if interested!

·
Registered
557 Posts
Very interested in doing the full leg of the rally in any of the cars you just mentioned, preferably the R8. Willing to split all costs down the middle, including gas, bottle popping, blow, hookers, and all the particulars :lol: Im about 50/50 on the whole thing but will have made a decision by mid april. If you haven't found a co pilot by that time then im your man

·
Banned
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Very interested in doing the full leg of the rally in any of the cars you just mentioned, preferably the R8. Willing to split all costs down the middle, including gas, bottle popping, blow, hookers, and all the particulars :lol: Im about 50/50 on the whole thing but will have made a decision by mid april. If you haven't found a co pilot by that time then im your man
Whatever car you prefer, I am down. The R8 is perfect for this, mad comfy!

As long as we're also 50/50 on balloons too! LOLLL! :D I am ya man, you ma man! LMK bro!

·
Registered
11,276 Posts
I have had three people tell me about this thread............

1. I dont know who you are

2. I go to GoldRush Every year

3. I go with the same guy every year

4. I bring more blondes then anyone each year

Jason A pvssy-ed out, lol so I am looking for a co-pilot.

I got a R8 V10 Spyder, 911 TTS cab and 2 door G500 cab.

Holler if interested!

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
Thank you! I found it damn near impossible you pussed out.

The day you don't do gr, will be the day sal and l4p promotes Invicta

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
11,276 Posts
I have said it before and I will say it again..... Those that know me know I party and party hard. When I step on the paint im going hard. Day in and day out booze and boobs in Miami but I would give it all up to do GR. If you told me I had to stay locked in a room and have a boring year and only bang one blonde AND do GR or I could party like I do all day every day but I had to miss GR...... Guess Im into monogamy!

Thank you! I found it damn near impossible you pussed out.

The day you don't do gr, will be the day sal and l4p promotes Invicta

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
I have said it before and I will say it again..... Those that know me know I party and party hard. When I step on the paint im going hard. Day in and day out booze and boobs in Miami but I would give it all up to do GR. If you told me I had to stay locked in a room and have a boring year and only bang one blonde AND do GR or I could party like I do all day every day but I had to miss GR...... Guess Im into monogamy!
When I come to Miami, I hope to see this. Bottles on me

·
Registered
11,276 Posts
No clue who the guy is

Cory that was a low blow but it is what it is I deserve that .... Its a fact in old now I party less work more never thought it would happen

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
So OP is trolling or actually looking for a co pilot?

If a stranger pulls up in your driveway talking about Goldrush and handing out candy in a beat up van DON'T GET IN. Unless its Haze (but he wil have bitches instead of candy)

1 - 20 of 62 Posts