Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had a lot of interest in my custom exhaust but it only fits the 2011 NA or before... I am in need of a 2012+ Evora (or 2011 Evora S) so I can do some measurements in the exhaust bay.

If anyone close enough to Oklahoma City that is willing to come by and let me borrow the car for long enough to do some measurements, I'll throw in a custom "Plack Exhaust" :)

Send me a PM.

--Plack

·
Registered
160 Posts
Can't help ya, but show us what it looks like when you get it worked out!

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here is what it looks like on mine and what it sounds like on the Dyno and track. Track is much better.

Backwards for better sound:

Posted just for fun - Hallett:

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks. I like how it came out. I just wish one S version was close so I could be able to make it for them as well.

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Back to looking again - The last one backed out and I'm in need of getting this project done before the end of April if possible.

I'll be giving you the completed exhaust - not a prototype - and if you don't like it you can easily sell it and replace with the OEM.

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Finally got everything I needed. Now I can make this exhaust for any Evora! Woot!

If anyone is interested let me know :p

edit: Latest video

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
Nice work, sound phenomenal

Reactions: Plackslayer

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks Parker - I am quite proud of the sound. In person it's even better - and in a tunnel... game over. No one would believe it was a 3.5L v6.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts