1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
4,249 Posts
Your links are not working for me. I don't use an aerator at all even though I have a couple. I enjoy tasting the wine transform. Some times I decant and others not. Just swirling in your glass works great.

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
I don't own this, but I have done a side by side tasting of recent release wines that did and did not get aerated with this. The aerated wines did taste better IMO.

Vinturi: Essential Wine Aerator - Home

·
Premium Member
4,872 Posts

·
Registered
693 Posts
Vinturi can't be beat.

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
I am 99% sure my girlfriend is getting me a vinturi for my birthday next week. Interesting video showing the venturi in action

·
L4P Judge Jury & The Executioner
5,783 Posts
I use a venturi for the first 2 glasses. You can definitely taste the difference.

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
Got a Vinturi; first saw one in use at Trione Winery up in Sonoma. Does the job very well. I got one and you can tell the difference.

·
Registered
569 Posts
I have a Vinturi as well - don't use it all that often, but it makes a small difference. Side-by-side you can tell the wine has opened up a small amount more, but it's not the same as decanting your wine for 30-60 minutes.

If anything, the noise it makes when you pour wine into it makes it worth using. It always starts a conversation while it makes it's slurping sound, and the dogs always do the sideways head thing.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I got one from Amazon! These things are amazing! It really does open up wines. Makes Yellow Tails taste a LOT better.... haha

·
Registered
996 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts