Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Co-Founder
8,885 Posts
Here is mine 10' If you want a custom one there are many place that do it but you are looking at 15k+ for it.

Fun to get to the top floor

Inside with LED backlighting

·
Registered
3,802 Posts
I need a custom indoor water feature/wall fountain. Anyone? :)
Is this for Seattle or somewhere in Canada? I read somewhere that you were in Canada.

Are you looking for a wall unit or something in centered in a lobby?

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
This is a sweet setup. You can also make a stream on the floor of a living room or hallway. Kind of a indoor pond. May end up with more work, $$ and maintenance though.

Here is mine 10' If you want a custom one there are many place that do it but you are looking at 15k+ for it.

Fun to get to the top floor

Inside with LED backlighting

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
you are looking for a waterfall with a pond? or just a fountain/waterfall like 411's?

I have a pond in the middle of my living room with some kois and other fish. if you want i will take pics of that.

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It's for Seattle, I'm looking for something exactly like what was pictured - except slate, no neon lights.. Just a wall water feature.

·
Registered
134 Posts
you are looking for a waterfall with a pond? or just a fountain/waterfall like 411's?

I have a pond in the middle of my living room with some kois and other fish. if you want i will take pics of that.
piiiiics! :clap:

I should be finished with my waterfall project and lil "home theater" stuff this coming weekend.

It wont be as nice as sum of u can buy but I'll share pix anywayz :)

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
Anyone here ever had a stream/pond running through their home? I think it would be AWESOME but i've heard it can cause humidity issues and possibly mold? Is that true?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts