Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
screenshot.jpg

I would buy this car if certain things hadn't come up lately. I was really looking for a gallardo when I finally found my sl 63... Took it down a notch after a financial blow but it is what it is I suppose :/. Not a fan of the blue suede and would change it personally but everything else is awesome.... Especially the bumper.

Had to screen shot couldn't get a link from autotrader or cnc website to work successfully.... Think they both should fix that problem.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That second to last one (2006)
Really? I'd take it in a heartbeat. That is after talking the guy down $20K. Those wheels probably cost 2.5K apiece they're Asanti's.

·
Registered
271 Posts
EDIT: Is that really an '04?? Front bumper tells me it's much newer, at least like an '09. Correct me if I'm wrong.
I don't think it's been removed... It has an upgraded bumper and low miles hence my statement...

Read up some more on the cars without those bumpers they out of date if you ask me and buying an 04 - 06 I would definitely leave the upgrade within my budget. Was definitely my plan when I was seeking one.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts