Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys or girls,

I am looking for a teammate for GRV! I will be just doing the SF-LA-Vegas portion of the trip.
I personally have not registered yet because I am looking for an accomplice.

Anyone who has not registered because they are also looking for a teammate, anyone who registered already but do not have a teammate, or anyone awesome and fun that is willing to split the cost of the trip is encouraged to message me!

Regarding what car to take: I have been considering taking the Tesla Model S because I don't think an EV has competed in a road rally before. But if you have a cool car we can decide later on. Fortunately Tesla has installed supercharging stations from SF to Vegas.

My preference is someone who can also make the trip back from Vegas with me. So either fly in to SF and fly out of SF/SJ.
Unless we take your car of course.

I have driven a 1000hp Switzer GTR from SF to LA and back to SF in 1 day so I can probably handle most cars out there. :)

Last year my work schedule prevented me from doing GR4 so I am determined to make GRV happen! Especially because its starting in SF!

·
Registered
7 Posts
I would be interested in joining you. I was considering shipping my car out there... but since you are in the bay area already that may make more sense! let me know.

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just registered with a teammate! Tesla Model S doing a rally!
Maybe its the first full EV doing a road rally? Got to check on this....

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Welcome to GRV™. I recognized your email but wasnt sure from where. Glad to have you aboard, you will be hooked for life.

·
Premium Member
17,966 Posts
It is! This is great! I love that car so much. I test drove one in Austin at the Circuit of the Americas. You might have to map out some charging stations. Shoot me an email [email protected] so I can give you some insight on our route to help out.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts