Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a Range Rover Sport Autobiography (black) and thinking about these RINSPEED 23s: cayenne3m-1.jpg

Let me know what you think. Wanted something clean/not too aftermarket looking.

Also, advise me of some places that will hook me up.

I read somewhere that these wheels are bad quality, should I be concerned?
Heres the link:]TorqueCars car forums

Cheers,
B

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
A set of our MB2 wheels would look great on the Range Rover Sport! And while we are at it, they are on a promotion pricing right now! What color is your RRS so we can do you some renderings?

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Got a Range Rover Sport Autobiography (black) and thinking about these RINSPEED 23s: View attachment 61680

Let me know what you think. Wanted something clean/not too aftermarket looking.

Also, advise me of some places that will hook me up.

I read somewhere that these wheels are bad quality, should I be concerned?
Heres the link:]TorqueCars car forums

Cheers,
B
Well take care of ya! We have done dozens of Range Rover's and have access to all type's of wheels. We can get you the Rinspeed wheels or something that looks similar if you like the look!

Contact me: 323-933-5630 | [email protected]

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
With the sweet deals we are offering now? Yeah, get us a call right away! :)

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well take care of ya! We have done dozens of Range Rover's and have access to all type's of wheels. We can get you the Rinspeed wheels or something that looks similar if you like the look!

Contact me: 323-933-5630 | [email protected]
I called, but I guess it was too late. Just PM me with pricing for this wheel set up? Thanks.

B.M.F - 24"s look a little large on these sports. Prove me wrong. ;) I would love to fit 24's.

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Getting on it now! Drop me your e-mail in a PM please, so I can send these out to you! Thanks!

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Thank you! Expect some renderings done this afternoon! ;)

·
Registered
984 Posts
Shot you a PM ;)

The Rinspeed 23"s are probably one of the cleanest looking wheels out there for the Rovers HOWEVER they no longer produce them. We actually worked with EVOKLASS to build the same wheel however a forged version.

When i had the 23" Rinspeeds on our Shop Rover, the actual Rinspeeds were super soft so we had tons of issues bending and such. Now with the new Forged version, its stronger, lighter better :)

TAG completes Range Rover Sport HST

Another thing that you will run across running with 23" Wheels is availability on tires. I will be the first to tell you they are hard to come by in a 315/25/23 but we have purchased quite a few sets of the Continentals and Pirelli PZero Nero's to keep in stock here for our customers who purchase their wheels through us...

We have the EVOKLASS Wheels in stock as well in 23" that are just waiting to get finished (whatever color/finish you desire).

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me ;)

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
B.M.F - 24"s look a little large on these sports. Prove me wrong. ;) I would love to fit 24's.

With pleasure

http://www.luxury4play.com/land-rover/79829-rolling-big-range-rover-sport-24-d2forged-vs7.html

مركز رفع الملفات

مركز رفع الملفات

مركز رفع الملفات

مركز رفع الملفات

مركز رفع الملفات

مركز رفع الملفات

مركز رفع الملفات

24's are not big you think they are but they're a perfect fit with 23's you just get really expensive tires !And just so you know the car rides nice and smooth

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Lol, i'll look into the 24's some more. I wonder if I will need customization? A height module? I will have to talk to an expert about this. Thanks for your help.

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Sure thing , and all you need is ( the wheels , tires , a lifter , install and your on your way ) This is what i like about Range Rover you just keep filling it up and it wont say no or brag about it

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
They look similar to our VS5 setup in 24" somehow!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts