Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First off I am not a saleman, but I wanted to infrom you of what we have.

I was shocked when we got this in! Shocked, and I assumed that someone ordered it because why else would we have gotten it, but it is now on the showroom after it had been hiding in the back for 4 months.

It is The Midnight Opal Special Edition GT-R. 1 of 50 in the states, 1 of 100 in the world, and we have one in Centennial, CO.

Midnight Opal Special Edition GT-R | Nissan USA

The wheels look better in person, the color honestly looks black, its kinda hard to tell at first glance that it is color changing. Then, the light hits in and the colors show. I will try to get some good pictures to post tonight for you all, as it has been covered in dust untill this week.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I took them last night, got lots of looks so I only took a few. I work in Parts at the dealership, but love the car and wanted to share. But if I refure someone I might get some cash? who knows haha. I will attemp to post before I go to my 2nd job tonight.

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
nissan pulling off a lamborghini, just milk a best selling car, new wheels here, a carbon spoiler, a "cool" paint job, annnnd a extra $30k on the sticker price. I'd just buy a new GTR, and then spend the extra money to mod it the way I would want it.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Here, I changed the setting trying to show the color, but it still looks black in them...either way here.

Reactions: fjpanda

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The spoiler is the same as a Black edition. Color/wheels/ gold plated vin plate is all. The Nismo looks different and is faster.
http://www.gtrnissan.com/

·
Registered
545 Posts
The pictures don't do that color justice!

Such a nice color combo going on I love it.

·
Premium Member
21,656 Posts
That color is sex.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
The pictures don't do that color justice!

Such a nice color combo going on I love it.
I agree, it looks black in the pictures, in the sunlight its a sight to be seen. I remeber looking at the hood in the light, and you could see it fade from every color from the bumper up. Maybe if I used flash?

·
Premium Member
21,656 Posts
Just imagine the cost to repair this thing if someone scratches your car though.

Reactions: Dr3am3r

·
Registered
545 Posts
Just imagine the cost to repair this thing if someone scratches your car though.
Clear vinyl the whole dang thing! Without hesitation

1 - 20 of 27 Posts