Luxury4Play.com banner

21 - 40 of 207 Posts

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
What you hold your money in is alot less important than how much you put in it. I have a hand me down wallet from my grandfather who prolly got it at a garage sale. Save your money and go to walmart
I'm with Auto Adrenaline. That gucci shit for guys is wack. If you wanna spend money on a wallet, just get a plain black tumi or something.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
I'm with Auto Adrenaline. That gucci shit for guys is wack. If you wanna spend money on a wallet, just get a plain black tumi or something.
I've bought multiple fossil wallets, pos nautica wallets some bull shit velcro wallet.. and they never last. They turn into loosey goosey fabric in a couple months.

I've had my gucci wallet that was $200 for over 1.5 years and its still like brand new. So I'll spend the money and actually get something of quality!

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
I've bought multiple fossil wallets, pos nautica wallets some bull shit velcro wallet.. and they never last. They turn into loosey goosey fabric in a couple months.

I've had my gucci wallet that was $200 for over 1.5 years and its still like brand new. So I'll spend the money and actually get something of quality!
It's not even the money spent on the wallet as much as the wallet itself that I don't like. If it was a plain gucci wallet like this one, I'd be fine with it. But to each his own of course.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
It's not even the money spent on the wallet as much as the wallet itself that I don't like. If it was a plain gucci wallet like this one, I'd be fine with it. But to each his own of course.

Got ya... Mine is pretty subtle, you have to have it in the right light to actually see the Gucci symbols.

·
Registered
280 Posts
I've got the black embossed leather Gucci wallet and I've had it for a little over a year now, and it's still perfectly fine. Really happy with it.

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
Got a small LV wallet (not a normal size wallet)..

Dont like the bulkiness in my back pocket.. Ive had it for about 4 years, maybe longer, and its still in great condition.

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
I have a slight variation from this one but its the most amazing and comfortable wallet I have had...

Just a forewarning - It is not kind to GBP or Euros and they stick out of the wallet. But USD are Perfect!

·
L4P Judge Jury & The Executioner
5,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
SOLD! Thanks Knick!

·
L4P Judge Jury & The Executioner
5,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
Damnnnn HOT!

21 - 40 of 207 Posts