Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 207 Posts

·
L4P Judge Jury & The Executioner
5,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Time to retire my wallet, Its gotten pretty worn down. Its been referred to as the costanza wallet by many. :lol:

Price range

0-$400

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
I just picked one up from T. Anthony...was $160...like it a lot

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
What you hold your money in is alot less important than how much you put in it. I have a hand me down wallet from my grandfather who prolly got it at a garage sale. Save your money and go to walmart

·
5,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What you hold your money in is alot less important than how much you put in it. I have a hand me down wallet from my grandfather who prolly got it at a garage sale. Save your money and go to walmart
This is true. But I also don't mind throwing down some money on a nice one.

·
5,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
819 Posts
$200 wallet with 10 bucks in it or $10 wallet with $200 bucks in it.
Screw that.

So you're supposed to keep substantially more cash money in your wallet than the cost/value of said wallet? That's some backwards logic and a good way to lose a lot of money if your wallet gets lost or stolen.

Unless I have a specific reason to, I rarely ever have more than a couple hundred bucks cash. My current wallet was a gift from my ex-gf and cost more than the money that's in it most of the time.

·
5,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I normally keep most of my cash in my side pockets and all my cards in my wallet. Along with ID's so on and so forth.

·
5,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
5,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
1 - 20 of 207 Posts