Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The heat's coming in so I was wondering if anyone knows where I can find a sunshade with a MBZ logo? Last time I checked even the dealers didn't have any. I'm looking particularly for one that fits the 2013 E350 and the 2013 CLS550. Hell, if there's an L4P one I'd be down for both. Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea, but those don't have the logo on there from what I heard :bitenails: Either want the MBZ logo on the front or an L4P one...

·
Registered
359 Posts
Maybe try coverking.com. Just got my custom fit sunshade from them for my SL600, and maybe ask them about a logo. They seem very customer friendly, and may be able to do something. I believe they logo custom covers, so I figure maybe sunshade too. Thing fits like a glove too, for private encounters.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sent them an inquire. If I run into dead ends I might just have to make my own :( Wasn't expecting to run into such an issue on something like this.

·
Registered
790 Posts
The closest thing I've seen is one that's sold by the Mercedes Benz Club of America. Unfortunately, it's their logo and not the factory MB lettering.

You would think that these would be available all over. You can buy damn near anything with the logo: Tshirts, key chains, mugs, towels, and so forth, but not a sun shield. :(

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The closest thing I've seen is one that's sold by the Mercedes Benz Club of America. Unfortunately, it's their logo and not the factory MB lettering.

You would think that these would be available all over. You can buy damn near anything with the logo: Tshirts, key chains, mugs, towels, and so forth, but not a sun shield. :(
Exactly! Sad to see this occur, but it might be time for me to make this as a small project on my free time

1 - 8 of 8 Posts