Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a good place to get my cars detailed here in Portland, any suggestions?

Thanks, UAV

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
I know NWAS makes regular trips to your neck of the woods, ask for Blake he will take care of you.

·
Registered
5,976 Posts
Hey man, call Blake and talk to him. Not sure when our next trip to PDX is but are you willing to come to Seattle?

Just go to nwautosalon.com and give us a call

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks a lot guys, saw the thread a while back about them being in town and the end of the summer and was bummed that I missed out on it. Seattle is definitely a possibility but the thought of getting a great detail and then having to do a 170 mile road trip is, well, disheartening!

Any more local ideas? I wish someone had a service where they would come to your home once a week and give your cars a thorough wash...

Thanks again! UAV

·
Registered
113 Posts
You the same guy that owned the RRS S/C that was all blacked out... I tried purchasing that from you back when you had it for sale. Saw your location is Istanbul.. figure it might be.

Welcome to the forum..

Bojan

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah that's me, I'm thinking this is the forum to be on these days :lol:

I have a cool new project in the works for my 2011 RRS SC, I think you are going to like it. BTW if you are interested I have a black HST grille that was only used for three days that I need to unload.

Cheers, UAV

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
If you don't want to come to Seattle, you can always pay us to go pick up and drop off your car in our trailer. We've done it before.

Or you can go to Tim at 503Motoring!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts