Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
my e350 2008 has around 7 payments left and mercedes has a program that will absorb your last 5 payments if you get a new car. I almost pulled the trigger on a 2011 silver CLS 550.

I am thinking of the following cars.
1) - 2011 CLS 550 (great deals are out there from MB)
2) - 2007 CL 550 with the AMG package
3) - 2007 Maserati QP with the auto (zf tranny)

all cars above will have new shoes installed.

·
Registered
411 Posts
If you don't need the four doors I'd take a cl, which I assume you're also looking at based on your other thread. The interior and options are fantastic and it's got a great presence. The CLS is great looking but much more common. The QP is great looking but from what I understand their service is kind of weak. Mas owners will better answer that for you.

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
depreciation on QPs is sick and they have maintenance issues, I would compare it to 06-08 land rovers. The CL is the best of the three, but if the CLS works for you- personally/financially, then that is obviously the way to go.

·
Registered
140 Posts
i agree with above responses if four doors is not an issue then the cl hands down. maserati is a cool car no doubt but maintenance might be an issue. most importantly do they(all three choices) still have warranty coverage and have all major services been done up to date.good luck

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well I ended up getting a 2011 CLS 550 silver / black. The dealers are being very very agressive with the discount off the sticker and the percentage for the lease terms. GREAT deals since the new body CLS will be out in June

·
Registered
387 Posts
Post pics man!

·
Registered
5 Posts
well I ended up getting a 2011 CLS 550 silver / black. The dealers are being very very agressive with the discount off the sticker and the percentage for the lease terms. GREAT deals since the new body CLS will be out in June

Pm if you wish, but curious on details of lease and what the payments came out to be. Congrats on the new beast. Its a great car!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts