Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I'm looking at a piper Seneca II. It's a 1979 completely redone in in 2004. I currently fly a cherokee six and will have to get my twin engine certification but i'm not too concerned about that. Anyone have any thoughts advice while looking at purchasing this plane?

PS. The plane is mostly used for business and to commute to my house in South Carolina from Pittsburgh

Thanks,
Aaron

·
Registered
447 Posts
barons are so cheap right now, especially a b55 with 470s. Definitely get that over a seneca, especially a II

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah the more I'm looking into it I don't think the Seneca is that great of a plane

·
Registered
332 Posts
I'm partial to Beechcraft products. That said, if you really want to know take a couple of hours and look at the log books and see what the paper tells you.

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ended up going with a cherokee 6...main factors where I knew both owners since new and records are pristine as well as TTAF is only 2900hrs fresh annuals and the payload isn't bad for being a single...I'm going to post pics in a separate thread

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
an opportunity presented itself in an unusual circumstance. But yeah I know what you mean.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts