Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Oh my god, what do you exactly mean by playing with? That's one of the baddest cars ever, and I mean ever ever.

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
you know taking it apart, spray painting some parts, the usual.

Haha, jk.

My mom's BF is an avid car collector, and this is his baby. I literally stare at it for hours. Smell it, touch it, even almost try to taste it :)

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hopefully if it clears up we will take it for a nice cruise tomorrow on the BRP. The thing is insane. It has won all the Concours' etc. Probably the nicest one in the world.

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
We just signed up for super car experience in Miami, march 20th. please see if he will bring it to the show. I will give him a spot in our booth. Damn that car is just bad, bad ass that is.

·
Banned
6,957 Posts
The penis- ferrari. Love it. A local scumbag that I know owns one of those as well.

8:25 is when he shows the car.
Sorry, but all in german.

·
Registered
875 Posts
^ who the fvck is this guy.

·
Banned
6,957 Posts
German Pimp. Bought himself into a royal family. He runs several bordellos in Frankfurt. He's quiet known over here for his arrogance and inability to drive. He crashed a Gemballa Mirage GT 4 instance.

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
We just signed up for super car experience in Miami, march 20th. please see if he will bring it to the show. I will give him a spot in our booth. Damn that car is just bad, bad ass that is.

I will talk to him for sure as I would love to go to that show as well. Only thing is the car is in NC, so it would be a hike. If he happens to have it in FL in March, which is very possible, I'm sure he'd be game.

·
Registered
875 Posts
German Pimp. Bought himself into a royal family. He runs several bordellos in Frankfurt. He's quiet known over here for his arrogance and inability to drive. He crashed a Gemballa Mirage GT 4 instance.
Yeah i was just reading about him, owns over 26 cars holy sh*t and he owns a bunch of stripclubs/brothels. lucky guy to own all those cars :D

·
Registered
918 Posts
Hey we just got one of these in the shop! They are awesome aren't they?! There's also a 330 gtc in there, gotta love the old v12s!

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
I'm not a fan of the oldies, but this I have to make an exception for. :D

1 - 20 of 31 Posts