Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Missed our 'Vantage C' so much.... we went out and picked up this. The wheels have got to go, but the rest is absolutely spotless. Got a LOT of upgrades planned for this beast.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Cant wait to see what you guys have planned Stu!!

Hope your well - oh and also hope your boys r planning some toys for the MP4 ;)

cheers
Guy

·
Registered
164 Posts
Missed our 'Vantage C' so much.... we went out and picked up this. The wheels have got to go, but the rest is absolutely spotless. Got a LOT of upgrades planned for this beast.

Congrads. i think i seen that one onsale on cars.com.. or maybe one like it...in FL..lol

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Okay, sorry for the slow updates. We got started on this build straight away. I CANNOT WAIT until we get those wheels off....

If anyone knows someone who is looking for wheels for a '96 Crown Vic let me know.

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
sick add on's so far, the lip is one of my favorite pieces you can get for an aston and it gives an great look, from any view, and you can't go wrong with a CF diffuser either ;)

get some shoes! any details on what else is coming?

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Dyno Pulls

Okay guys, here it is. We hit the dyno yesterday afternoon for 3 baseline pulls, and 3 pulls with our Veloce 'Sports' exhaust + RSC Filters. Or at least so we thought. Here are the 3 baseline runs in consecutive order:

When the shop went to pull the OEM filters out we discovered the car already had K&N Filters installed:

After installation of the RSC Filters and Exhaust, we did the following 3 pulls. In the interest of complete accuracy, Ambient temperature during the baseline runs was recorded on the dyno at 96 degrees F. Ambient temperature for the 'after' runs was 93 degrees F:

·
Registered
180 Posts
Looks great Stuart! You know white is the best color for the Vantage. I can't wait to see pictures of the black exhaust tips, I might have to get a set! Keep up the good work.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts