Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
4,840 Posts
Maybe it's just me being uninformed, but I don't see any pedals. Am I missing something?

Otherwise...sweeeet ride.

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Holly Grail, love it.

·
Registered
790 Posts

·
Banned
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Add this one to the list:
Classic Driver - CARS FOR SALE - Cars

This is the only one that I've seen in the US. Truly the stuff dreams are made of.
I believe this is the second one for sell. The first one had a problem before it got sold and never heard of it again. This is the second one to me on the public market. There was a owner in FL with one, so this could be his for sale.

Also I believe price is probably at least north of 1.5M.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Very nice car!!!! But the tachometer is in smog?
More than likely because he shot it in bright mid day sunlight with a point and click digital camera. The plastic in front of the gauges always seems to do that when I snap interior shots of cars outside on bright days.

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
Maybe it's just me being uninformed, but I don't see any pedals. Am I missing something?
This car is so advanced technology wise, it reads your brainwaves for all functions including steering. The only reason there's a steering wheel is so there's a place for your hands to hold on to :D.

Luv that car, & the red guts are so nice.

I always remember this when I see them.

·
Registered
5,540 Posts
MUST HAVE!
also, does that gear shifter seem really really small to you guys? i'd want it at least an inch taller.

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
MUST HAVE!
also, does that gear shifter seem really really small to you guys? i'd want it at least an inch taller.
How often are you putting it in park or reverse??

·
Registered
5,540 Posts
How often are you putting it in park or reverse??
*Facepalm*

i naturally assumed it was a MT, i'm so dumb...

1 - 20 of 66 Posts