·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Amazing car! How was it?

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well lets see, Inmo after driving in that car you could never drive a stock Murci again.. just like the GTT, it runs just like stock, feels like stock until you hammer down.. The Egear shifts flawlessly, and shifts HARD! The sound of the blow off valves and exhaust is fantastic.. I loved it...

I drove the car on its pump gas setting, its really all the power anyone would ever need.. It just GOES!!!

Compared to a GTT, well hmm.. lets put it this way.. A Gallardo feels more modern than a Murci, stock for stock. This obviously carries over.. The Murci feels BIG and is def less of a drivers car. I think Alex has found the perfect blend of power in the Murci.. It can still do everything very well. The brakes will cope, the car will turn, you could track it the way you would a stock Murci. My car as an example is too fast to do that..

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
Just awesome!!

·
Registered
349 Posts
ha! i remember this car.. i was on my way to SP to put on my exhaust months ago... they were dyno-ing this car.. i could hear it from down the street! crazy! this car is amazing, i wish i could drive it.. lol

·
Premium Member
1,102 Posts
amazing. love the color combo too.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Im getting the final details from Kevin at UR,for my 09 lp640,ive been told in 09/10/lp640s/and lp670 there is no difference in motor just tweaking of electronics.For me i think a tt murcie is the ultimate!and with the new car comming out the roadsters will still have a place,because the new car will take 2years before the roadster comes out.

·
Premium Member
16,811 Posts
Good lord do I love that LP. Every time I see pics of it, it just kills me. Props to you for being able to drive such a great machine.

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
That is the perfect bull!

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
badass.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts