Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 20 of 103 Posts

·
Gold Sponsor
1,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think that this will be a fun thread for cigar smokers to show off their ash...

·
Registered
357 Posts
Ah, the fabled Cohiba Behike. I know a lounge in Beverly Hills that has a secret stash of them for $60 a stick. Is it that good?

·
Registered
26 Posts
its good, dont know about it being that good though. Personally think Partagas D 4 reserva is better, considering almost same price bracket.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Well, it is illegal to sell these in the US, and they are sort of part of the lounge's secret stash. Even if i bought them as a box in a website, I still probably wouldn't be able to afford them/want to shell out the amount of coin they sell for.

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
This is the only shot I was able to take before my cousin knocked it out of my hands.

·
Registered
349 Posts
sorry i dont know anything about cigars.. but this is interesting... what does longer ash means? it's a better cigar??

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
sorry i dont know anything about cigars.. but this is interesting... what does longer ash means? it's a better cigar??
no need to be sorry, long ash has to do with how tight a cigar is rolled but more important to me is that it helps with keeping the cigar "cooler" which helps preserve more of the flavor then if it was burning "hot", another thing it helps with is that it burns a little slower & less likely to turn off when your not actually smoking it...HTH

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
no need to be sorry, long ash has to do with how tight a cigar is rolled but more important to me is that it helps with keeping the cigar "cooler" which helps preserve more of the flavor then if it was burning "hot", another thing it helps with is that it burns a little slower & less likely to turn off when your not actually smoking it...HTH
I just learned something. I am only smoking a cigar once every 2 weeks or so, for the last few months so I don't really know anything about them. Thanks for the insight.

·
Registered
448 Posts
great thread. I always get picked on by my friends that arent into cigars like i am about never ashing. It just keeps the cigar a bit cooler and really brings flavor out.
Perhaps a smoke tonight is in order to support the thread

·
Registered
349 Posts
i see.. interesting.. thanks!

1 - 20 of 103 Posts