Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some pictures of my rover. Questions & Comments are welcome :)

I am going to try to do a "professional" shoot asap because the car is for sale and it may get parted out :(

·
Registered
854 Posts
Did Jbrac do your headlights? Ride is Sic!!

PM me a price for the tail lights.

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
No questions. Sick ride and welcome to the 4. Enjoy. Whats next?

·
Registered
392 Posts

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
nice ride, welcome to the 4.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks for the nice comments guys

I already got a replacement, which is why the rover is for sale... a 2011 BMW ZCP M3 :)

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
btw- if any rover owners are looking for 22s, I have two sets available- 1 HRE and 1 Iforged, both refinished in brand new condition...

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Good rim selection and not under doing it like most range rover people, but i gotta dis you on the USC stuff:)

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i have seen your shots over on the rover forum... looks good. If I decide to do a pro shoot, I will definitely contact that photographer. Thanks!

If anyone is in the market for a sport supercharged, I am selling mine at a steal!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I pmed you, but in case anyone is interested I will post here as well..

It only has 17.5k miles, and I have lowered my price to $47k as is or $43k stock. KBB is over $50k stock, so its a steal imo. $3k under kbb and that includes ~14k in modifications...

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
bump... rover is sold but my three sets of wheels are available. The 24s, a set of 22" iforged daytona, and a set of 22" HRE 945r... message me if interested

1 - 20 of 40 Posts