Luxury4Play.com banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
Im sure it was cool at first, but after a while shit gets old. Especially after midnight. I live close to a commercial zone and there are huge parking lots there. People at night come do donuts and what not. It gets really annoying when you wake up at 2am at squeaking tires.

·
Registered
197 Posts
I would be annoyed too. The same motorcycle screams down a road near my house every night around 2am-3am for the 10+ years I've been living here. I'm not awaken by it usually but sometimes does get to me. I can't imagine having to endure that several times, everyday for the entire summer.

I wonder if most of these Arabs are friends with each other, they just drive separate cars to meet at the same places and end up home at the same places as well.

·
Registered
132 Posts
I would be kind of pissed if I was a resident even if I was into cars, I hate it when people drive slow (like creeping slow, like that one white car was doing in the video) in front of me, its just annoying. Also screaming engines arent that great to listen to at 3/4am lol, during the day its not a problem, I do some fast and the furious driving around town during the day and night but I keep to never after 2am and only in places where there arent many or any houses, its just about having some class, these guys have got to have a bit

DINOONE >> LOL that is a great idea, make them high speed bumps then most of the cars in that video wouldnt even be able to travel on that road, problem solved haha

·
Registered
3,946 Posts
Impound and crush.....LOL I would have a stroke to see that matte purple SV in a car crusher. I think its more about respecting the neighborhood than anything. If one of those idiots hurt my child or loved one they would not have to worry about tickets or cars screaming down the street ever....

I would be kind of pissed if I was a resident even if I was into cars, I hate it when people drive slow (like creeping slow, like that one white car was doing in the video) in front of me, its just annoying. Also screaming engines arent that great to listen to at 3/4am lol, during the day its not a problem, I do some fast and the furious driving around town during the day and night but I keep to never after 2am and only in places where there arent many or any houses, its just about having some class, these guys have got to have a bit

DINOONE >> LOL that is a great idea, make them high speed bumps then most of the cars in that video wouldnt even be able to travel on that road, problem solved haha

·
Registered
656 Posts
I bought my house in the area i live in mainly because it is one of the nicest and most QUIET areas around here. My neighbor toys around with his RS6 from time to time and the guy down the street revs his ferrari once in a while (please note: I NEVER open the trottle of my bike so people NEVER hear the noise of open pipes on a HD ...;)), and it's all fun and games because they do it during the day time. After dark everybody behaves... it's common sense.

·
Registered
10,739 Posts
My office is in one of Jeddah's most expensive streets - somewhat equivalent to Sloane St. - and i hear revs and what not from outside all the time...i love it.

·
Deer Whisperer
5,493 Posts
I live on a very nice street. I have no problem with cars on my street... as a matter of fact I might be "that guy". I have issues with parties and construction. There is always a big party for a charity at one of the houses close to me with big bands and tons of people. There is also a house under renovation on my street on any given day of the year. The neighborhood was started in the early 1920's and the streets are not wide enough to park cars all up and down the street. Rant over.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts