Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
7,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So we all know this summer was CRAZY in London with so many sick cars playing around the new Supercar capital; however, the residents are angry and it's funny. I enjoyed my 2 weeks in London this past summer and my highlights were the cars and the way they were driven. Here's a video posted by Bloomberg about people hatin on the arab cars

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Would definitely be annoyed if I were a resident and not into cars. Come to think of it, I'd be annoyed and I AM into cars if the same cars kept revving their engines at 3 am while I was trying to sleep.

Show some respect

·
Registered
139 Posts
It's the same people who drive riced out Civics they just have more money. You aren't impressing ANYONE by acting a fool.
Very true. Appreciation of these cars kind of goes out the window when the owners display an absolute lack of common decency. I'm sure the outcome will be many cases of vandalism to exotic cars in the surrounding areas. Not saying I agree with that, I dont, but they are kind of asking for trouble. Shame.

·
Registered
3,754 Posts
soooo Arabs with Lambos are like Americans with Mustangs?????

·
Registered
7,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
soooo Arabs with Lambos are like Americans with Mustangs?????
haha for the most part. But I want a bull, not a stang :laugh:

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
HAHAHA thats hilarious. Basically its jealousy of not having money. Too funny.
Bro, I am pretty sure if they live in the area they have money. Just not the insecurity of trying to pick up hvoes with their cars. I wonder if Warren Buffett is jealous because he does not have a supercar?

Baller 2.0 is now ballin and not buying material things to show off your wealth. Thats real ballin.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Supercars can be annoying...but the main problem is some civics or rs gti etc...with big exchausts who scream ridiculusly....

the noise of the bugatti is epic :p

it is like listenig your neighbour screaming and pavarotti singing...that is the difference

·
Registered
816 Posts
Supercars can be annoying...but the main problem is some civics or rs gti etc...with big exchausts who scream ridiculusly....

the noise of the bugatti is epic :p

it is like listenig your neighbour screaming and pavarotti singing...that is the difference
Some people just don't want to hear it, whether it's a nice note or a bucket of commotion.

·
Registered
7,639 Posts
It's the same people who drive riced out Civics they just have more money. You aren't impressing ANYONE by acting a fool. I'd throw a brick at them if they pissed me off enough.
Don't you have a riced out civic? I love my neighborhood sometimes for their noise restrictions after 9pm, on party nights not so much.

·
Registered
817 Posts
HAHAHA thats hilarious. Basically its jealousy of not having money. Too funny.
OUCH! If you think about it, wherever these Arabs stay during their summer months in the UK, you can guarantee the year round residents have money as well. Your statement comes across as fairly juvenile.

Respect is due at 3am regardless of how stacked or lacked your bank roll is.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts