Luxury4Play.com banner

61 - 72 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
2,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
let the personal attacks begin towards me. i did not take a personal attack at anyone. i thought you guys were more mature than this.
please explain

really

never attacked anyone. my friend i do think before i talk. you might want to try the same.

i would like to see you do that. i am afghan, not a commie.
Spending the money I'VE earned is not selfish in the least. And your comment was an attack. You, in effect, said that I'm an asshole for even considering spending that much money because there are starving kids around the world...

...all while you have a $100,000+ car in your avatar. Do you live in a one bedroom apartment driving a used camry and eat only ramen noodles? If not, then piss off.

·
Registered
694 Posts
let the personal attacks begin towards me. i did not take a personal attack at anyone. i thought you guys were more mature than this.
please explain

really

never attacked anyone. my friend i do think before i talk. you might want to try the same.

i would like to see you do that. i am afghan, not a commie.
You said he was selfish. That is a personal attack in my book.

·
Registered
318 Posts
What if for every dollar he spends, he donates a certain portion to charity. etc.

What I am getting at, is never judge someone for the amount they spend, nor how they spend it, but what they do for others around them. Most people who are charitable don't brag about charity. So don't attack them.

·
Banned
656 Posts
What if for every dollar he spends, he donates a certain portion to charity. etc.

What I am getting at, is never judge someone for the amount they spend, nor how they spend it, but what they do for others around them. Most people who are charitable don't brag about charity. So don't attack them.
Well said. Alot of us here have had success but we didnt get where we are by not giving back in some way. And as RKTMAN said you dont know how much any of us have givin to people less fortunate. So a message to emperor dont start rambling about something you dont know.

·
Registered
2,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
Crown Ive told you before quit dragging me into this, damn it, now I burned my soup posting this.:lol:
Sorry bro. I'll send you a new case. Chicken flavor?

Well said. Alot of us here have had success but we didnt get where we are by not giving back in some way. And as RKTMAN said you dont know how much any of us have givin to people less fortunate. So a message to emperor dont start rambling about something you dont know.
Very well said guys. Thanks for the backup.

·
Strategic Partner
225 Posts
You got to post ramen soup pic's now on the what's for dinner thread.:clap::lol:

61 - 72 of 72 Posts