Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
2,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I just spent 20 minutes trying to book a trip to Moscow for two friends and myself from Houston. I opted for first class and the trip cost was...

...$71,000.00

What in the mother of flux? I think this was for the private cabins, which might explain it, but DAMN.

Can't one charter a jet for that much?

·
Premium Member
3,796 Posts
71k would prally take you and 6-7 people round trip to Flordia on a VERY nice private jet.......but overseas i think the costs go WAY up.

Marc would know more on this.....

·
Banned
656 Posts
So, I just spent 20 minutes trying to book a trip to Moscow for two friends and myself from Houston. I opted for first class and the trip cost was...

...$71,000.00

What in the mother of flux? I think this was for the private cabins, which might explain it, but DAMN.

Can't one charter a jet for that much?
That is hilarious.... I took a similar trip, I went from NY to Dubai roundtrip on a G4 was 264k. But for a commercial airline 71k is absurd!!! I blinked a few times when I saw 71k Im sure you did the same!!!

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
Wow.. I cant imagine spending that much on the FLIGHT alone.....

I can see spending a few grand a night maybe more on a nice hotel room or w/e.. but 70k or even 260k just to get there! Jesus kay-rist!

·
Banned
656 Posts
seems excessive frankly, I swear a G5 costs $120k or so for same trip? Maybe I'm spacing.
For 120k I wouldnt have been sticker shocked... maybe that price is for a there and back in a couple days? My trip was 10 days and they kept the plane there which costs extra.

·
Premium Member
4,667 Posts
That is INSANITY HAHAHAHAHAHAH... RIGHTTTTT

·
Registered
592 Posts
Fly Singapore Air to Moscow ........ its the only way to go and it will be substantially cheaper and the quality is as good if not better. They have a direct flight from Houston.

1 - 20 of 72 Posts