Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up guys-

I just moved out here to LA, specifically Beverly Hills area and still getting familiar with the vast area and everything being so spread out.

I've been looking for a few good spots to set up photoshoots of cars, but haven't found much on my first few searches. Are there any specific areas others use that I should know about? What part of LA has some good spots? I'm willing to drive if anyone knows of any good areas.

Back home, I could literally turn just about any open area into a photoshoot, but having no luck thus far.

Any help, info, or directions to a good spot is appreciated! Thanks in advance.

Chris

·
14,490 Posts
Here most really good spots are kept secret. And for good reason.

But a few I can mention you might like would be Point Magu "the rock".
Any canyon in Malibu.
Anywhere on PCH past Cambria.

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
Go out & explore, isn't that half the fun? You might be surprised at what you find very close to you.
Like here for example

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here most really good spots are kept secret. And for good reason.

But a few I can mention you might like would be Point Magu "the rock".
Any canyon in Malibu.
Anywhere on PCH past Cambria.
I need to make a drive to Malibu. I'm currently 45 minutes away from there, but haven't explored that area yet. I was going to go hiking there last weekend, but my girl was sick.

Go out & explore, isn't that half the fun? You might be surprised at what you find very close to you.
Like here for example
While driving around and exploring is fun for me, all of a sudden getting stuck in LA traffic for no real reason is not. I've done a good bit of exploring while my girl is at work during the day when I'm not working, but I haven't found any real worthwhile spots thus my reason I came here and made a thread because I knew a lot of LA people were members.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts