Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HERE ARE PICTURES OF THE LOC EXHAUST WE JUST DID FOR A CUSTOMER. USUALLY WE MAKE CUSTOM EXHAUSTS FOR CLIENTS BUT FOR THIS ONE WE WERE IN A TIME CRUNCH. FOR A GOOD FAIRLY PRICED EXHAUST SYSTEM THIS FITS THE CRITERIA WELL. WE HAVE SOME BEFORE AND AFTER VIDEOS AND WE'LL HAVE THOSE UP SOON!

·
Premium Member
17,966 Posts
You are selling those now? Let me know . I have had a lot of people looking for those specific exhausts..

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Post a video!!

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
coming soon need to figure out how to take it from my phone sim and put it on the computer. i can run circles around a car, the computer ehh not so much.

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
coming soon need to figure out how to take it from my phone sim and put it on the computer. i can run circles around a car, the computer ehh not so much.
e-mail it to yourself!

·
Silver Sponsor
88 Posts
if you want to hear the sound clips , go to LamboNB's youtube cahnnel and you can hear the Gallardo, Murcie and this week will be the Diablo video.

·
Registered
11,276 Posts
Currently on the Gallardo we have now it is a tubi with no cats....... It throws the check engine light on. Not a big fan of the check engine BUT the sound is NUTS!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts