Luxury4Play.com banner

21 - 40 of 50 Posts

·
Deer Whisperer
5,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Funny me and J didnt get a call while you were here
We stopped in Coral Gables on the way to the airport to eat some lunch. I told my wife I was going to call a couple of friends to meet us for lunch and I got... the look... you know the one. With her eyes she called me a complete dipshit. It was amazing.

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
We stopped in Coral Gables on the way to the airport to eat some lunch. I told my wife I was going to call a couple of friends to meet us for lunch and I got... the look... you know the one. With her eyes she called me a complete dipshit. It was amazing.
This is why women have two eyes. In case you gotta tell 'em twice. :laugh:

·
Deer Whisperer
5,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
I forgive you, for a gtr ride
Come on up to the Rock and I'll give you a ride in a bunch of different cars including a new Toyota Tacoma all modded out.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Come on up to the Rock and I'll give you a ride in a bunch of different cars including a new Toyota Tacoma all modded out.
Please don't say that again publicly. We spend a lot of time together, and if people know you drive a gay man's mini-pickup, people will start to wonder . . .

:bitenails:

·
Registered
592 Posts
Man that place is just what I need right now.

·
Premium Member
3,313 Posts
I was there for four days and I showered or rinsed off about three times a day. In four days I showered inside twice...:clap:

Outdoor showers FTMFW!
not to sound gay, but do they still have that coconut mango shampoo and soap everywhere...that stuff is one of a kind.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Check out this months Power and Motoryacht. There is a write up on the resort. Looks like a nice place, I've alway wanted to go. Was the time you stayed enough or did you feel it was over to quick?

·
Deer Whisperer
5,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Check out this months Power and Motoryacht. There is a write up on the resort. Looks like a nice place, I've alway wanted to go. Was the time you stayed enough or did you feel it was over to quick?
I could have stayed another day but that would have been it. I get ADD really easy and even though it was relaxing, I was growing short of things to do.

·
Registered
762 Posts
I wonder if they have a job opening?!

I need to get the hell out of the rat race!

·
Deer Whisperer
5,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
I wonder if they have a job opening?!

I need to get the hell out of the rat race!
I THOUGHT THE SAME THING!!:clap:

I kept asking the guys around there if they knew they were working in paradise and they would just laugh and give me the finger...:lol:

·
Registered
109 Posts
Any photos of the outdoor shower? ( weird i know )

Probably missed how many nights you stayed, but how many did you stay? I was on a similar island ( no nothing ) and got pretty agitated after 5 nights.

21 - 40 of 50 Posts