Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Deer Whisperer
5,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife and I just took our 7th anniversary trip to Little Palm Island off the Florida keys. The most romantic place I've ever been. No phones, no televisions, no radios, no clocks in the rooms, just beach, pool, food and your own private cabana's with private outdoor showers. I tried to document it well and urge you all to try to go. You will not be disapointed.
The boat to take you out to the island. It's a 15 minute ride out to the hotel.

The wife wondering why I'm taking a pic of her... she looks so happy to be in the picture.

The entrance dock to the island where you get off the boat.

Walking onto the island you walk past the restaurant.

·
Deer Whisperer
5,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
One of two public phones on the island. Truman used to stay here a lot when it was a fishing camp so there are a lot of references to him on the island. Supposedly, this was his old outhouse.

Pool area

Life size chess game so you can go all Gilligans Island if you want. They say that if you want to play, you can get two employees and they will move the pieces for you and all you have to do is sit in the chairs...

Pool again.

Beach area overlooking the ocean.

·
Deer Whisperer
5,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Pathway down to our hut.

The "hut"

Sitting area on the front of the "hut"

Inside the "huts" were very nice and clean. Big inside and well appointed. Perfect for relaxing.

Proof I was there...

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
We were thinking of going there, guess we'll check it out now! Nice pics.

·
Deer Whisperer
5,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
LPI is perhaps one of the most baller spots in Florida.

Their outdoor showers were the inspiration for this badboy at the crib.

thanks for sharing
I was there for four days and I showered or rinsed off about three times a day. In four days I showered inside twice...:clap:

Outdoor showers FTMFW!

·
Premium Member
3,796 Posts
My sister and bro in law say thats their fav spot in FLA....and prally on the East Coast. Very cool pics too.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts