1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Deer Whisperer
5,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Damn dude, you have the sickest off roading vehicles! you better put them to good use;)

·
Deer Whisperer
5,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Damn dude, you have the sickest off roading vehicles! you better put them to good use;)
This is my first year to come back out and use them. Five years ago I was offroad all the time and then I had kids. Little kids are just tough to take on the trail all day. Now that the diapers are gone, it is time to get back out in the woods. I have four rides planned from now and until Thanksgiving.:clap:

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
This is my first year to come back out and use them. Five years ago I was offroad all the time and then I had kids. Little kids are just tough to take on the trail all day. Now that the diapers are gone, it is time to get back out in the woods. I have four rides planned from now and until Thanksgiving.:clap:
Ok well i envy you and your automobiles. And i also envy the fact that you have 4 rides planned for the next three months f***cckk!!

·
Deer Whisperer
5,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok well i envy you and your automobiles. And i also envy the fact that you have 4 rides planned for the next three months f***cckk!!
I had to put them on the calendar... and buy my wife a trip to Chicago to see Oprah "the Farewell Season". I can't make that shit up.:lol:

·
Registered
419 Posts
This brings back memories. I took my first driving test in a FSJ similar to this. 86 or 87 Grand Waggy...Dark Blue with the wood grain panels. I think I got around 9 MPG on it the way I drove it. Thank goodness gas was $.89/gallon back then.

·
Deer Whisperer
5,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The first car I ever drove was a Grand. My Dad and I were driving home on the interstate and he got tired so I drove for about 30 minutes. He must have lost his mind. I was like 13.

·
Premium Member
4,249 Posts
I personally vouche for Thomas and his vehicles. While I've never seen a one of them and never met him, Pun says he is hung like a horse and treats his vehicles better than an Irish hooker.

·
Premium Member
7,618 Posts
I personally vouche for Thomas and his vehicles. While I've never seen a one of them and never met him, Pun says he is hung like a horse and treats his vehicles better than an Irish hooker.
Thomas had a few panic attacks on gr with the General Zee but I helped him get through it.

·
Registered
332 Posts
What is a FSJ without visible rust and rusted through quarters? My guess is a pampered toy instead of a daily driver. Or is the mud hiding it?

And I've had as many as five full-sized Wagoneers at one time; 15 in total. My first vehicle after getting my licence was the 1973 that our family had at the time.

I currently only have one; a 1989 and I drive it at least once a week.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
I had to put them on the calendar... and buy my wife a trip to Chicago to see Oprah "the Farewell Season". I can't make that shit up.:lol:
Oh my thatll be sweeet ass ride from south to north haha. but ya gotta do what you gotta do to keep the women happy. especially in that gangsta ass pimpwagon you have lol

·
Deer Whisperer
5,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks guys. Someone go bid on this thing. The reserve is set lower than the Buy It Now price.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts