Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

New information has surfaced concering the production of the Lamborghini Sesto Elemento. The lightweight carbon fiber sports car concept was revealed at the Paris Motor Show 2010.

Company boss Stephan Winkelmann told Autocar that Lamborghini is increasingly likely to make several examples of Sesto Elemento. It uses Superleggera running gear but is made from a new material, called forged carbon, that helps to keep its weight down to a mere 999kg.

Read more!

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Well that's cool they are producing it for track use, but I think any manufacturer could make a super light vehicle for track use only. Makes the concept kind of pointless if it is not street legal.

:eek:hwell:

I've never been too fond of it, so maybe I'm alone on this.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Well that's cool they are producing it for track use, but I think any manufacturer could make a super light vehicle for track use only. Makes the concept kind of pointless if it is not street legal.

:eek:hwell:

I've never been too fond of it, so maybe I'm alone on this.
That interior was never going to get certified for road use and half of the car's uniqueness is the interior.

·
Registered
279 Posts
its pretty dumb its just a re kitted gallardo, wouldnt be surprised if i would be able to get Seibon to make that exact same look on my track car and have it be even faster than tht thing

·
Registered
774 Posts
its pretty dumb its just a re kitted gallardo, wouldnt be surprised if i would be able to get Seibon to make that exact same look on my track car and have it be even faster than tht thing
not really...engine is about the only thing shared, chassis CF tub 100% diff, and everything else in between. It is the baby Reventon though, couldn't see justifying it, esp at 3.5mm...i'd go Koenigsegg.

So not cancelling the Trofeo?? :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts