Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
6,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A friend of mine bought a brand new JK 6-speed. Took it off-road, didnt have enough clearance and then called me to install a bunch of stuff for him.

Rubicon 3.5" superflex kit
Rubicon front driveshaft
35" BFG KM2 mud's
4.88 gears

Came out looking nice!

·
Registered
6,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I believe they are taking it out to Big Bear and of course Moab in the very near future!

I will post pictures when I receive them!

·
Banned
3,200 Posts
Cant wait to see pictures from Moab. That'd be such an awesome trip if you have a well equipped off roader.

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
Nice set up, congrats.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Very nice! These things need larger tires to look right with the big fender flares they're putting on them.

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
No sliders or under amour?

Im a cherokee guy, but wranglers are ok

·
Registered
3,754 Posts
nice... i quit doing lift kits around here... i only work on lifts, and my garage only has 9 foot doors

·
Registered
6,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
that was one feature i wish they had on the cherokees. Though arb air lockers are pretty fancy.

what are you doing light wise?
not sure what my friend wants to do. i would probably do HID 7" rounds on front bumper and maybe smaller 4" pencil beams on the front window frame.

·
Registered
6,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
nice... i quit doing lift kits around here... i only work on lifts, and my garage only has 9 foot doors
i bet someone has done it! Lifted a truck in the garage, only to find out he couldnt get it out :lol: Reminds me of this guy who built his entire engine swap in the basement, but couldnt get it out of the basement :laugh:

i stopped working on cars for a living all together :) I just do it as a hobby now for myself and for good friends.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts