Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:clap: Just picked up my truck and I'm more than thrilled at how it turned out! 6" BDS long arm, Fox 2.0 Shocks, single 9500 steering stabilizer, 20x10 BMF Novakanes in Death Metal Black with 37x13.50 Toyo Open Country's. Now it's time to get rid of some of this chrome

More pics tomorrow after I get it washed

PS: I'm sure a lot of you know this, but the pics really don't do justice how BIG this thing really is now. I'm 6'4" and it still takes me a good bit of umph to swing my leg up and get in the truck, even with the running boards

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Wow, really sick truck. Would love to hear it if you get an opportunity to snag a video of her running.

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
Nice truck! When are you getting back into M's? Lol

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Looks really good! Any plans for the front bumper?
I'll probably plasti-dip it to match the grill for now. Color match in the near future. Then I'll get something more substantial in a couple months

Wow, really sick truck. Would love to hear it if you get an opportunity to snag a video of her running.
It's pretty quiet, but I'll get a video up tomorrow

Nice truck! When are you getting back into M's? Lol
It'll probably be a year or two. I'd like to build another E92 M3 similar to my old one for a weekend car. I really do miss that thing. But having all the girls on the beach wave at me in this is helping ease the pain for the time being :wink:

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Looks great! Any plans for a chip/intake/exhaust?
Perfectly done !

Enjoy

Any chip or engine mods yet? Maybe a stack?
Nothing yet. There are currently no deletes/programmers for the '13+, so I can't do anything performance wise yet. I think I've heard some people say they will be out by summer, but the EPA supposedly has been cracking down really hard

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
The right truck, the right tire model and size, the right amount of lift...

I tip my hat you you sir. Just dip that chrome black and you are good to go!

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Damn, I forgot to put up the other pics. Here are some from a day at the beach on Saturday

1 - 17 of 17 Posts