Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello L4P,

I'm back with another video of this ridiculously awesome Liberty Walk M3, fitted with a VERY loud iPE Innotech Exhaust system. I don't have much else to say besides the fact that this is definitely the loudest M3 I've ever heard...enjoy the video!

·
5,744 Posts
This is the guy I was following on the 210 maybe a month ago. He was playing "my exhaust is louder," with a modified 6.0 GTO. The silhouette this thing casts at night is impressive. Low and wide.

-Markus-

·
Registered
444 Posts
Sounds so loud and SO GOOD!! Love it!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Is it turboed? Ive seen a lot of supercharged e92 M3's but never a turbo setup.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Good lord that thing is loud. Can you get pulled over for exhaust being too loud?

·
Registered
521 Posts
Love it, Sounds awesome.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Absolutely love Darren's car.

How can someone hate flared fenders? There's nothing better!
I honestly don't see the point in them unless the car is a full out GT race car. Don't get me wrong, I think the car is awesome except those fenders.

Maybe I'm just weird. :)

·
Registered
545 Posts
I have to be the only guy that hates flared fenders. The car sounds nice and all but just looks terrible.
Actual wide body kits I can understand, but people that put riveted flares on street cars have downs. Dumbest trend ever.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Actual wide body kits I can understand, but people that put riveted flares on street cars have downs. Dumbest trend ever.
it is new trend, not sure if riveted fenders are dumbest trend though. I LOVE Rauh Welt Begriff Porsches for one
and my I loved looking at my M3. It's really what makes you happy :)

Here is good interview of Kato san from Liberty Walk
Liberty Walk Ferrari 458 SEMA - Who is Wataru Kato? - YouTube

1 - 20 of 23 Posts